vor 3 Tagen
Yogarupa is a world-renowned yoga and meditation teacher, and one of the leading authorities on the ancient traditions of yoga, tantra, and meditation, guiding and sharing his wisdom for 40 years.
He is the founder of ParaYoga, and the author of The Four Desires: Creating a Life of Purpose, Happiness, Prosperity, and Freedom. He is also the creator of one of the most comprehensive online yoga trainings in the world and most recently, the app Sanctuary - a premier destination for all levels of those wanting to experience the life-changing practices of meditation and yoga nidra.
Yogarupa has dedicated his life to improve the lives of others through his lectures, writing, creativity, leadership, service, and commitment to family life.
He is renowned for his depth of knowledge, practical wisdom, and unique ability to transmit the deepest teachings to a modern audience.
He is a mentor to hundreds of teachers and thousands of students.
Wanda feels beyond grateful calling him her teacher and most important resource of what she teaches and practices as well.
In this podcast she got to ask him about some very important questions on Life, Meditation, Tantra and of course Yoga.
In this podcast you will listen to the following content:
- A Guided Meditation by Yogarupa
- How we can find something lasting in these ever-changing & challenging times of our modern world
- Mastering of our minds and peace as the main goal of yoga
- Learn about how the qualities of peace show up in our life
- Why the world doesn’t need more angry yoga teachers
- The understanding that Yoga is not equal to Asana
- Yoga & Tantra
- The development of the Yoga industry over the past 30 years
- The importance of Knowing yourself
- The practice of Kriya Meditation
- How can we better deal with the suffering we see in the world today
Links to study & practice with Yogarupa:
Para Yoga: https://www.parayoga.com
Check out the App: Sactuary - for Meditation & Yoga Nidra
Yoga Glo: https://www.glo.com
Yoga international: https://yogainternational.com
The Four Desires Book: https://www.parayoga.com/product/the-four-desires-creating-a-life-of-purpose-happiness-prosperity-and-freedom/
vor 2 Tagen
vor 3 Tagen
vor 4 Tagen